Return / Refund Policy
Aside us trusting in the quality of our products, every item we sell is carefully inspected by our team before shipping. If you receive your item and are not satisfied with the goods, kindly feel free to contact us to resolve your issue.
Return for Exchange Policy
Although we hardly get returns for an exchange, there can always be one in a blue moon and our team is ever ready to assist with regards. It can be as simple as a change in a color of an item, change of product, or a defect which we whole heartedly welcome you to inform us within our 10 day window after receiving your item. Our return for exchange policy lasts 30 days.
Return for Refund Policy
Our Return for refund policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by without contacting us after receiving your purchase, unfortunately we can not offer you a refund but rather an exchange if applicable. Our humble request is to first put in your request for refund via email firstname.lastname@example.org so that at least there is a time stamp, and then you can follow up in a call to us if needed.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account statement to make sure a refund is not reflected there. You can also contact your bank or credit card company to check if it is in suspense or processing period before officially posting on your refund in your account.
- If you’ve checked all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Gifts Return Policy
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
If the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
Sale items Policy (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Shipping Cost and Policy.
As mentioned above ORIJIN CULTURE obliges to take upon the cost of shipping returns for domestic shipping. Unfortunately this does not apply for International shipping returns. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Any item not in its original condition as shipped to you.
- Any Item not in the same condition as reported to you, but worn or further damaged for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To process your return label, we request a receipt or proof of purchase which most likely would be your order number which can be retrieved from your confirmation email after your purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to address on package, contact us first and we will arrange to collect them (the whole order prepaid by us).
- All products to be returned must be carefully repackaged in their original packing.
Our Process After Receiving Your Return
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
For more details kindly feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org